Friday, July 10, 2015

All you need is love...but a little jewelry never hurt anybody ;)

I would like to admit 2 things:

1. I normally HATE people who invite me to groups, events, etc. on Facebook that appear to be just another advertisement, scam, etc. HOWEVER. I have a new appreciation for this feature on facebook. My reason- The fact of the matter is, our society today lives through social media. It's how we communicate. Which, isn't always a bad thing. Why you ask? Because I can post something, such as a charity that benefits cancer research, and it can spread like wildfire in just a few short days. I don't even need a million followers, to be "super popular", etc. Things circulate social media whether you like it or not. While this can be dangerous, in my case? It is definitely working to my favor.

2. Now a little more specifically onto my event. It's great how the world can be such a wonderful place. How a complete stranger can offer you their help. Never did I imagine that help would come in the form of jewelry. But what better way for it to come? Let's face it, every girl likes to get dolled up every now and again, and jewelry is always the finishing touch. Silpada has a GREAT selection for any time, place, season, age, outfit, you name it! And you know it must be impressive if I can say that, because I am not typically a jewelry girl. If you haven't already, you need to check out the site. That's my challenge to you, at least open the page, because chances are, you will thank me later for it. AND the proceeds benefit cancer research, I would call that a win win situation in my book!







https://mysilpada.com/shop/party/invite?rep=jean.kajko&localeCode=en_US&partyId=751940&partyKey=57F2DEEAC77F411E8D0F9402A450A084&partyInvitationType=CATALOG&visitorId=l53QVOp1xGg6Xsow5kc6ZPp_c73CD4iZsT8U66x0241-

https://www.facebook.com/events/846065438820680/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/780417112062951/

No comments:

Post a Comment